Responsible for this website:
Kristina Feldhammer, 1040 Vienna, Austria
Adress upon request.
The content and works published on this website belong solely to Kristina Feldhammer and any duplication, processing, distribution or any other form of utilisation beyond the scope of copyright law shall require the prior written consent of the artist.
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://kristinafeldhammer.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Kristina Feldhammer's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Kristina Feldhammer at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on this website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Kristina Feldhammer makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Kristina Feldhammer does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Kristina Feldhammer or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if Kristina Feldhammer or a Kristina Feldhammer authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Kristina Feldhammer website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Kristina Feldhammer does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Kristina Feldhammer may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Kristina Feldhammer does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Kristina Feldhammer has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kristina Feldhammer of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Kristina Feldhammer may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Austria and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Google Analytics
When you are subscribing to my newsletter, you agree that your name and email-address will be handled and saved by Mailchimp. This service helps tracking whether you open or read the newsletter, so I can see if the content I send out is interesting to my subscribers. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list anytime by following the instructions in the footer of each newsletter. Your data will be saved there until you unsubscribe or request them to be deleted by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
By clicking on "I accept", you also consent in accordance with Art. 49 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO that your data will be processed in the USA. The USA is assessed by the European Court of Justice as a country with an insufficient level of data protection according to EU standards.